3D model Extra 330 Race Aircraft
– clean model with well packed, with almost no overlapping uvs;
– extremely detailed 3D cockpit;
– detailed subdividable model – everything is modeled at the lowest possible subdivision level, so is easier to transform into a game mesh if needed;
– 8k PBR textures, with carefully handmade damage;
– 7 BONUS texture maps;
– except for V-Ray, no 3-rd party plugins are necessary;
– fbx file have all the textures embedded;
– lights and camera are included;
– real world scale: the model measures about 660 centimeters in length and about 750 centimeters for the wingspan;
NOTE: This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
– 8192 x 8192 main fuselage albedo, normal, specular, glossiness and bump map;
– 8192 x 8192 cockpit chair albedo, normal, specular and glossiness map;
– 8192 x 8192 cockpit albedo, normal, specular and glossiness map;
– 8192 x 8192 avionics albedo, normal, specular and glossiness map;
– 8192 x 8192 cockpit chair metallic/nonMetallic mask;
– 8192 x 8192 cockpit metallic/nonMetallic mask;
– 8192 x 8192 avionics metallic/nonMetallic mask;
– 4096 x 4096 avionics glass albedo map;
– 4096 x 4096 avionics glass glossiness map;
They are available 7 different versions of paint schemes for the fuselage – all the textures are of the same type and size as the main version.
The textures version letter need to be replaced in the 3d application.
All the .psd source files are included, all very well organized and properly named.
PRESENTATION IMAGES :
The presentation images were rendered using V-ray 3.52 for Maya 2017.
Some other images were rendered using V-Ray 3.5 for 3ds Max 2015 which are labeled as such.
Some archives are split into multiple parts.
NOTE: This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex ). The poles are present on small surfaces as screws, needles, buttons, etc.