Bundle of 6 low-poly base mesh models of human female and male bodies with accurate natural proportions in a T-pose.
* The photos and 3D scans of real people were used to create the model.
* The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
* The models were designed to be a universal ‘stem cell’ for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
* Model was made with clean topology based quad polygons.
* Each body mesh is put in a separate file.
* Extra two mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided – intermediate and advanced.
* Advanced mesh of head features mouth cavity and realistic ears.
* Head and limbs positions are equal and can be easily combined to specific needs.
* Models have real world scale (system units – centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android bodies with natural proportions.
The following formats are included in the pack:
* max – Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
* ma – Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d – Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* 3ds – 3D Studio
* dae – Collada
* dwg – Autodesk AutoCAD 2000
* dxf – Autodesk AutoCAD 2000
* fbx – Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj – Wavefront Technologies
* stl – StereoLithography
* png – preview images
* pdf – User Guide
Exchange format files were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max.
Polygon count (11939 vertices, 11900 quads, no tris or ngons):
* Female start mesh: 790 vertices, 788 quads
* Female intermediate mesh: 1776 vertices, 1762 quads
* Female advanced mesh: 3544 vertices, 3542 quads
* Male start mesh: 690 vertices, 688 quads
* Male intermediate mesh: 1685 vertices, 1668 quads
* Male advanced mesh: 3454 vertices, 3452 quads
* Female: W=169cm, L=28cm, H=170cm
* Male: W=181cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
* Materials: NO
* Textures: NO
* UVW mapping: NO