Scandinavian Style Interior
– Highly detailed modeling of Scandinavian-style interior, including true-to-life hand-modeled vintage parquet floor, custom-textured walls, realistic weathered glass…
– High-quality lighting set-up with dome light and interior balancing light (softbox), producing well-lit interiors with no burnouts.
– Optimized for high-quality (brute force) renders in shorter possible time.
– Photorealistic multi-layered materials on many objects.
– All furniture and objects included.
– 541MB of high-res, custom textures, including custom HDRI
– Geometry exterior background for maximum realism at all camera angles.
– 8 cameras set up with correct DOF and exposure values. Cameras are locked to prevent accidentally moving them.
– Complex hair&fur system with V-Ray Hair Material.
– Includes many objects available separately. For example:
– Chester One Sofa (673686) worth $59
– Eames DSW side chair (662092) worth $39
– Photographic lights (831456) worth $39
– Photorealistic Facade (589760) worth $45
– Photorealistic Facade2 (589757) worth $45
– Includes many exclusive models. For example:
– Full kitchen
– Industrial dining and coffee table
– Vintage wood stool
– Vintage oriental pouf
– Vintage sideboard
– Three copper oriental trays
– Wood tray stand
– Oriental lantern
– Caravaggio pendant lamp
– 20 different B&W cement tiles.
– Many accessories (plates, cutting boards, pepper mill, water bottle, cooking pan, bowls, mug, vases, candles, book, newspaper, decorative objects…)
– All renders except the signature image are raw, unprocessed renders as they will appear right out of V-Ray.
NOTE: This is a heavy, complex scene and render times may be slow. Make sure your system is able to handle and render such a scene. The images shown here were rendered at 2K on a 32-bit 16-core workstation in 3 to 6 hours each.